Saturday, February 1, 2014

Buenos Dias los amigos y familia!

What a week! I was able to go to the temple last Saturday and today for
those who were wondering. Last Sunday was amazing! Janice Kapp Perry came
for Relief Society and she had a great talk and we got to sing a lot of her
primary songs and as sisters in zion but a special one she wrote just for
the MTC. It was beautiful! We also had a great devotional by
Elder...someone i can't remember his name right now...from the 70. It was
about finding peace and it was so good as well.
On Monday we got to skype chat with a member from Mexico and share a
message with him. It was very cool. We also did the same on Tuesday but
with a member from Argentina!
If you have been worried about my spanish...don't be any more! I have
learned so much just in the past week! I still am kind of terrible but i've
gotten a lot better! Hooray!  Also i'm in the choir....big surprise right?
haha i'm a terrible singer but its really fun. Tuesday night there was a
big devotional at the main campus and the choir sang and the talk was about
member and missionary work. It was fantastic!
On Thursday Hermana Westover went to Vegas to get her visa so it was just
Hermana Jeanneau and me all day! It was weird just having the two of us but
I loved it! She is so great. I love her! She has helped me so much with
spanish and she makes me laugh all of the time! Best French girl i know!
haha. Also we did yoga for gym...hilarious.
Friday we had a big zone training lesson that was amazing! Hermano Mace
(who was our "investigator Rodrigo". Who broke our hearts by not wanting
anymore lessons with us..) Taught the lesson and they had a role play
lesson that was so great!
This week we will be teaching a lot of lessons with our new "investigators"
Marley and Felipe. We also get to Skype with some members from all over the
world!

I truly have learned so much in just the week and a half that I have been
here. It amazes me. I'm so happy that I have the best companions in the
whole world and that we get along so well and love each other so much!
Thank you for sending me letters and such...everyone is always
jealous...but I really do love and appreciate them so much! Its something I
look forward to everyday.
Sorry i never really have any cool stories........ I'm sure I will when i
get to Mexico! Where its beautiful and will be so warm! Sooo excited!

Con amor
-Hermana Gunnell

No comments:

Post a Comment