Monday, May 12, 2014

Not much to say...

i dont really have a lot to say about this week. I got sick Tuesday and then Hermana Figueroa got sick so we had to take a few days of rest. We are feeling much better but we still are a little sick. Everyone here thinks if you drink lime and honey it will cure any sickness. Also I think their solution for everything is to amputate. why? I dont know.
The highlight of my week was yesterday! Even though none of our investigators came to church with us. But i got to skype some of my family and it was just the greatest thing ever! Sorry this email is so short.... But i love you all!
-Hermana Gunnell
Sick eating coconut
A pretty sky
My District: They call me Espiritu Santo....
(translation: holy spirit. can you tell which one she is? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment