Monday, September 8, 2014

Division.

Its been raining a lot this week which i love in the moment but then after its so hot and humid :/
A man told me this week that he likes my eyes so he wants to chop my head of so he can have them....que miedo! We left really quick!
One day i was wearing a gray shirt and a blue skirt and when we got to the bottom of the stairs in our house my companion looked at me and told me i should probably change my skirt because it didnt match every well so i went and put a black one on and then she was so happy and was like 'oh so much better now we can leave the house!' ehhhh sorry i dont like to match...hahaha 
We did over night division this week with the sister training leader and her comp i got to go with her comp Hna Gailey in their area and it was so much fun!!! And on saturday we did divisions with these cute twins that i love so much! It was a good week!
i love you all!
-Hermana Gunnell



extreme makeover mexico addition hehehehe

my favorite twins!

No comments:

Post a Comment