Monday, October 6, 2014

Mondongo.......

This week was a rough one... right now my favorite scripture is 2 Cor. 12 9-10. Read it.
I loved General Conference! It was so good and inspired! I hope you all got to watch it:) I tried some interesting foods this week Pig skin soup, wasnt to bad ;) and Mondongo (picture below.) It is a Cow stomache. Barf. It didnt taste terrible because it had tons and tons of chilly but the texture was sick! they call it towel because it has like little hairs on it. eww....... im glad we dont get it a lot!
Ive been thinking a lot lately about trials and how we are becoming perfected in them. So im trying to enjoy my weaknesses and the trails i have so that i can learn and grow from them. Its hard, but im working on it.
I love you all!
Be happy and have paciencia :)
-Hermana Gunnell


No comments:

Post a Comment