Tuesday, June 23, 2015

El Libro de Mormon

This week we were walking on a little dirt path under a tree and a HUGE iguana fell from the tree almost on top of me and ran away so fast...heart attack. I also have a heart attack thinking how much little time i have left in the mission :l
My companion and I (and the whole mission) have been focusing a lot on the book of mormon and i just want you all to know how much I love the Book of Mormon! It is the best and i am filled with so much joy everyday that i read it :) It truly gives me so many blessing to read and apply the teachings everyday of my life! These last 6 weeks of my mission i made a goal to read the whole thing over again and every day i learn something new. Its the best! This awesome guy named Gerardo got baptized yesterday and he is one of the few investigators that ive know who has read a good amount of the Book of Mormon before his baptism and ive seen how its changed his life! I hope you are all reading daily to receive grand blessings :)
i love you all!
-Hermana Gunnell



No comments:

Post a Comment