Monday, June 29, 2015

Thinking....

I got to give a talk yesterday in church that went well... i think it was really more for me than it was for the members. I talked about a change of heart and how its something we constantly have to work at. It helped me realize a lot of things... a member has been telling me a lot not to change when i get back from the mission and not to be like "before" It kind of scares me because i really dont want to go back to my old ways but i know its going to cost some work to keep moving forward and progressing and not to back track a little. I really loved preparing for my talk sunday because more than anything it has helped me to realize that its not going to be easy but it is something that i continually have to keep striving to do. I love the talk in the last conference by elder Dale G. Renlund you should all read it!
This week we had a really powerful lesson with an investigator and it was just amazing!! It reminded me how much i love being una misionera para la Iglesia de Jesucristo de los Santo de los Últimos Días :)

Les AMO!!
-hna gunnell



No comments:

Post a Comment